Upon opening from Monday 12th April, 2021
What measures have been taken place to protect staff and customers?
- We encourage contactless card payments.
- All members of staff will be wearing masks and will either carry or have access to hand sanitisers.
- We have established a one-way system whereby you enter from the front of the pub and exit from the garden.
- We take extra precautions when cleaning all utensils (including high-temperature sterilisation).
- We will continue to uphold a high standard of cleaning at the pub.
- All customers will be seated. We have rearranged the tables to create a greater distance from other tables.
- There will be a sanitising station at the entrance of the pub available for individuals to use.
- We have introduced a track and trace scheme (this scheme allows us to contact customers if they have visited in the same period as another individual who has tested positive for COVID)
- We have switched to paper menus so that we can discard every menu after one use
- Only 1 customer is permitted to enter the restroom at a time.
Are there table restrictions?
As per government guidelines, we can only accommodate a party of 6 per table outdoors.
Have the opening hours changed?
Opening hours have changed to
Monday – Saturday 11:00 – 23:00
Food Service: 12:00 – 19:00
Sunday 12:00 – 19:00
Food Service: 12:00 - 17:00
Will you still be doing take-aways?
Our takeaway service will be closed from Monday 12th April, 2021.
Do you allow dogs in the pub?
When indoor seating is permitted by the government, Dogs are more than welcome in the pub, although they are limited to particular zones. Dogs are allowed to be in the bar area where you can be seated and eat. Dogs are also allowed in the garden area. If you are booking over the phone please inform the phone operator that you are bringing a dog. If you are booking online, please leave a comment in the comment section that you are bringing a pet.
Can we purchase Gift-Vouchers?
We do indeed offer gift-vouchers. Please email us the recipient's name, the amount you would like to gift and any messages you would like displayed on the voucher. You will then receive an email confirmation of when the voucher is ready to be collected. Payment for vouchers can be done over the phone or in person (before or upon collection).
Do you have a Children's Menu?
We offer a small children's menu at the pub, alternatively we can usually prepare a small portion from the main menu. Please ask your server for details.
Is there disabled parking?
Our free onsite parking includes disabled bays.
Can you do Gluten Free dishes?
Our talented chefs can cater to most dietary requirements including Gluten Free, please inform your server what you require.
Do you accept large bookings?
Prior to Corona Virus, we accept large parties, however for bookings from 10 people we require a pre-order which can be emailed or handed in to us 1 week prior to your booking.